About Dr. Edward Camp
- Graduated from the University of Northern Colorado in 1983 with a dual major: Law and Public Policy and Communication
- Graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in 1994 as a Doctor of Chiropractic
- Served as a Post Graduate Supervisor of Undergraduate Interns in the Life Chiropractic College West Clinic. His responsibilities included ensuring efficacy in treatment and safety in patient care at the Life West Chiropractic College Public Clinic.
- Completed the post doctoral program from the Council on Extremity Adjusting earning the designation: Chiropractic Certified Extremity Practitioner
- Completed the post doctoral program from Los Angeles Chiropractic College earning the designation: Chiropractic Certified Sports Physician
- Appointed by the State of California Department of Industrial Medicine as a Qualified Medical Evaluator
- Appointed by the international Chiropractic Association as an Independent Medical Evaluator
Dr. Camp a San Francisco native lived in Colorado and Wyoming for nine years and returned to the Bay Area in 1983 to pursue his graduate education and subsequently opened his practice here to be near his family.
Dr. Camp has taught extremity evaluation and adjustment technique with the American Council on Extremity Adjusting. He also taught Anatomy to students of the Tokyo school of Chiropractic. Dr. Camp has also been a keynote speaker on topics such as Biomechanics, Ergonomics and Chiropractic technique.
Dr. Camp’s patients include professional windsurfers, golf professionals, Triathletes, Bodybuilders, Fencers, martial artists and individuals with chronic pain syndromes. Many of his patients have conditions unresponsive to conventional medical treatment. Dr Camp is active in many sports himself and brings that knowledge to his practice.